Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To Wordpress

https://lilbitbritlit.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
An English girl living in Penn's Woods. I live in an old Dutch style colonial house, with my husband Mr Bit Brit, our son Rob, and our two cats Tinkerbell and Tuppence. E-Mail: lilbitbrit_007@msn.com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Knitting In Tuscany, by Nicky Epstein







A long while ago I said that I would include some craft books in my reviews.

Well here is a lovely knitting book by Nicky Epstein.  I personally am not a knitter but who could not resist the thought of knitting in Tuscany, one is quite green with envy just thinking about it.

The presentation is of course total eye candy, one is taken to little yarn shops in tucked away places, along with little restuarants to eat at.  Some history of yarn and knitting in Tuscany along with the little hillside towns to visit. 

You will love this book and if you're a knitter I'm sure it will give you even more practical joy.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment