Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To Wordpress

https://lilbitbritlit.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
An English girl living in Penn's Woods. I live in an old Dutch style colonial house, with my husband Mr Bit Brit, our son Rob, and our two cats Tinkerbell and Tuppence. E-Mail: lilbitbrit_007@msn.com

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Persephone







I was thrilled to receive a package with a London postmark.  At first I couldn't think what it was, then I saw it was from Persephone.  Since I have not actually bought anything from them, I thought they had stopped sending them to me, so I was happily surprised.  Tore it open; which is not me I'm a knife letter opener and started thumbing through.

The photos are so great and the writing thought provoking.  One day I will go and visit the store when in London.  Along with Foyle's bookstore.

Just posted a few photos to show you what I mean.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment