Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To Wordpress

https://lilbitbritlit.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
An English girl living in Penn's Woods. I live in an old Dutch style colonial house, with my husband Mr Bit Brit, our son Rob, and our two cats Tinkerbell and Tuppence. E-Mail: lilbitbrit_007@msn.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Downton Abbey


The World of Downton Abbey by Julian Fellowes who wrote the series.














My lunch hour at the park; where I thought it would be fun to share with you some eye candy from the book that accompanies the mini series Downton Abbey.  The visuals are just beautiful and full of interesting information about how ones would have lived back then.  And how the actors felt making the series.

It would be a lovely book to add to your library.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment