Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To Wordpress

https://lilbitbritlit.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
An English girl living in Penn's Woods. I live in an old Dutch style colonial house, with my husband Mr Bit Brit, our son Rob, and our two cats Tinkerbell and Tuppence. E-Mail: lilbitbrit_007@msn.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To WordPress

Well I have moved my Lil Bit Brit Lit to WordPress click here to visit me there.  For a long while Lil Bit Brit Lit has sat as my orphan Blog and although I copied all of the content into Lilbitbrit may main blog.

I have long wanted to have a go at using WordPress and that truly is a learning curve.  There are so many features that are just not on Blogger, so I thought why not, I've got nothing to loose if something terrible happens.

This will be a work in progress but all my old book reviews are there and I will be adding more and possible a children's category, revisiting beloved books of my childhood.

So come take a peak Lil Bit Brit Lit on WordPress

Thank you,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment