Lil Bit Brit Lit Has Moved To Wordpress

https://lilbitbritlit.wordpress.com/

About Me

My photo
An English girl living in Penn's Woods. I live in an old Dutch style colonial house, with my husband Mr Bit Brit, our son Rob, and our two cats Tinkerbell and Tuppence. E-Mail: lilbitbrit_007@msn.com

Monday, August 17, 2009

Persephone Book Challenge

I have four Persephone books which I can read for the book challenge next week. I don't think I will have the time to read four, but I am thinking of two, to keep it in the realms of possibility. I'm looking forward to it and reading all the other reviews by Persephone lovers.

Christy

2 comments:

  1. Christy, I'm looking forward to it too! I am not yet sure how many is realistic for me to read but I am going to make a pile and concentrate on enjoying what's there instead of the progress that I'm making. One book or ten, it doesn't matter, as long as they're Persephones :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, thanks for joining us! I hope you have fun :)

    ReplyDelete